Pickled Radishes & Carrots
Great way to preserve those garden fresh veggies.
Write a review
- 10 Radishes sliced thin
- 2 medium carrots sliced thin
- 10 garlic cloves left whole
- 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- 2 cups white distilled vinegar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- Add carrots, radishes and garlic to clean 1 quart mason jar.
- Add vinegar, salt, sugar, and peppercorns.
- Cover and shake until sugar and salt dissolve.
- Refrigerate at least 3 days, shaking once a day.
- Can be made 1 month ahead of time, the flavor mellows and gets better the longer it pickles.
- Store in frig.
- Try pickling other garden veggies like cauliflower, beans, turnips and more.
Growin Crazy Acres https://growincrazyacres.com/